Pre-launch Branding and Sales Consulting A luxurious oasis that affords residents and visitors access to golfing, yachting and a variety of water sports, all just steps from the ocean, Miami Beach also offers proximity to Miami’s finest shopping and cultural institutions. From high-end retail to art galleries and world-renowned dining hotspots, amid some of the finest architecture in Miami, the area attracts audiences from every corner of the world. This cosmopolitan convergence is the foundation of the neighborhood’s cultural scene that is distinguished within Miami.
Surrounded by natural elements, Alton Bay welcomes you to a lifestyle of sophisticated leisure. Its 78 artfully-designed residences will be delivered fully furnished with luxurious furniture and detailed finishes. With 10-foot floor-to-ceiling windows, natural light flows through the glass-enclosedresidences and each home features Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances and a Savant home automation system.
- 10’ high ceilings in all residences.
- Floor-to-ceiling energy efficient windows.
- Direct elevator access to select residences.
- Italian-designed kitchens.
- Sub-Zero® and Wolf® appliances.
- Savant® Home Automation system in each residence accessible directly from residents’ smartphone & iPads®24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- High-end designer bathroomfixtures.
- Frameless glass enclosed showers.
- Spacious Italian-designed walk-in closets.
- Assigned covered self-parking for residents and 24-hour valet for guests.
- Integrated high-speed internet throughout common areas.
- Unrivaled & highly accessible location at the entry to Miami Beach.
- Lush private gardens designedby Naturalficial.
A Short Walk From
- Over 77,000 (future 14,000) square feet of main street retail.
- A Publix supermarket.
- Downtown Doral Charter Elementary and Upper School offer a language intensive curriculum and provide priority enrollment to residents of Downtown Doral.
- A 4.5 acre park featuring Micco, a monumental sculpture designed by artists Michele Oka Doner.
- 75 private residences & 3 garden villas.
- Elegant porte-cochère entry to a professionally curated collection of contemporary art.
- Lobby and pool deck installations by Loris Cecchini, Fernando Mastrangelo, Philip Taaffe and Christoph Keller Landscaped pool terrace featuring lounge seating and sunset bay view deck.
- Expansive pool & spa surrounded by lounging cabanas and poolside day beds.
- VIP access to the Beach Club at the Nobu Hotel and Eden Roc Miami Beach with cabanas, lounges, towel service and beach butlers.
- Light-filled fitness center and state-of-the-art fitness equipment.
- Sauna, steam and changing area.
- Social lounge with gaming area, library and media room that converts to a private high-definition theater.
- Chef-grade commercial kitchen with indoor seating.
- Private dining room.
- Private outdoor event space.
- Children’s playroom.
- Children’s wading pool.
- Poolside towel service & bar area.
- Poolside refreshment bar.
- Resident cabanas.
- Wine vault and storage.
- Bike storage.
- Outdoor summer kitchen and BBQ sunset terrace.
- Community bicycles.
- 24-hour business center.
- 24-hour concierge & doorman service.
- Tesla house car and charging station.
- Preferential access to golf and tennis at Miami Beach Golf Club.
- On-site dog park.
8-Story Building, 78 Residences
- 1 Bedroom + Den.
- 2 Bedrooms.
- 2 Bedrooms + Den.
- 3 Bedrooms.
- Square foot range: 940 – 2,182 sq. ft. (Avg. 1,641 sq. ft.).
- Starting from: $1.24 MIL
- Flexible Short Term Policy (30 days minimum).
- Residences will be delivered fullyfinished and elegantly furnished