5350 Park offers the exclusive opportunity to purchase a condominium with an adjacent studio, featuring a private bath and entry, that provides the ideal solution for out-of-town guests or a personal office. Save it for your seasonal use or lease it.
Unlock the Opportunities
Elad National was established in March 2004 to spearhead the expansion of the El-Ad Group into the United States. The company now has a substantial presence in nine states and amassed a portfolio of assets valued at $1.2 billion. Acquired from national REITs and private real estate developers, our well-diversified portfolio of properties consists of 12,700 units (a mix of 8,100 rental apartments and 3,000 condominiums), commercial and condo hotels.
238 exclusive residences featuring unique architecture by Cohen, Freedman, Encinosa & Associates, designers of Apogee Beach, Downtown Lofts 1 & 2, The Water Garden, Capobella, and many other notable projects.
- Valet service for guests.
- 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week front desk.
- Desk services for arranging spa treatments, massage and personal training sessions.
- Lobby, event room and common areas curated by Georgio Ferrara Resort-style pool with custom lounge daybeds and private cabanas.
- State of the art fitness facilities with views of Downtown Doral Park.
- Onsite massage rooms and sauna.
- Coordinated catering services and event planning functions.
- Integrated high-speed.
- Internet throughout common areas.
- Select residences with lanais.
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors.
- State of the art security system in common areas.
- Secure elevators
- Pedestrian- and bicycle-friendly sidewalks.
- Electric car charging stations.
- Green community.
- East access to expressways: Palmetto, Florida Turnpike and Dolphin.
- Eight miles to Miami International Airport.
- Proximity to beaches, Dolphin Mall, Miami International Mall, Brickell, Coral Gables and, Downtown Miami.
8551 NW 53rd Street #A 105 Doral, FL 33166.
A Short Walk From
- Over 77,000 (future 14,000) square feet of main street retail.
- A Publix supermarket.
- Downtown Doral Charter Elementary and Upper School offer a language intensive curriculum and provide priority enrollment to residents of Downtown Doral.
- A 4.5 acre park featuring Micco, a monumental sculpture designed by artists Michele Oka Doner.